Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stray Dogs being beaten down to death and eaten

I went home to our Province last week to visit my family. I was walking the streets of our Subdivision on my way to our house when I noticed there were no stray dogs on the street. When I got home, my mom told me that dogs are no longer allowed to wander the streets. That's why our dogs were caged and locked in the yard.

Raffy, our long distance neighbor told me that stray dogs are beaten to death. That's animal abuse and cruelty. They should just put stray dogs on a dog compound or somewhere and not beat them to death. What's worse is when the dog dies, the dog is left for dead on the street. Some pick them up and make them pulutan for the inuman! These dogs are burnt upside down and served to heavy and hard drinkers on the street who enjoy downing bottles of Ginebra San Miguel.

Top that story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home